Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Out of Touch

Sorry guys. I have been out of touch. It has been a crazy busy month so far. I have tons of great news to share. We had a wonderful time at the Mother/Son Daddy/Daughter Dance. I have pics to share but have not had the time to get them downloaded. Another wonderful thing is that on February 27th Ricky accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior. This is the first big decision he has ever made and probably the most important decision he will ever make. We are so proud of him. On Sunday, March 17th Ricky announced to the church the decision he had made and asked to be baptized. He will be baptized Easter Sunday. This is a very special day for him but for us as well. Rick was baptized on Easter Sunday back in 2006. We are so proud of the decision Ricky has made. I cried the whole time he was in front of the church and I know I will cry when he is baptized. He is growing up and making his own decisions now.

In other news I have created a business "Vaughn Creations Tutu's and More". I make tutus, dresses, shirts, corsages, haribows, and bracelets. I am so excited of the opprotunities this adventure has given me. I love creating girly stuff. I have done well so far on sales and hope to keep sales coming in. I am setting a table up at Mayfest this year so hopefully I will be able to make some sales and gain new customers. Also as all of this wasn't enough going on, we are remodeling our kitchen. We hope to get new cabinets and we will be installing a floating floor ourselves. YIKES....hope everything goes well.

Anyway that is catching you up on what has been going on in the Vaughn household. I will keep you posted on the new things we create, the adventures we take, and the memories we make.