Thursday, March 27, 2014

Best Husband Ever....

I know women say it all the time... I have the best husband in the world. Well I am sayin it today and I mean it. Rick has been on a business trip to North Carolina
since monday. We text all day and them skype at night. Each morning he would call me before I left for work. He would tell me how much he loves and misses me. He was super sweet. Today he came home. He brought us all gifts. My gift is extra special. When I was in preschool I had a bear that came from Shoney's restaurant. I loved that bear. He rode to school with me and I would buckle him in the seat belt next to me and got mad when I had to give his seat to someone else. I told Rick this story and on his trip to North Carolina he picked me up a Shoney's bear. The thing is I was born in North Carolina and that's where I lost my bear. This is the best gift ever. I really do have the best husband in the whole world. And it doesn't hurt that he came home looking like a million bucks. This is the first time he has worn slacks and they do look good on him. I am so proud of him for going on his first of many business trips we hope. A management position is in his future. I am so proud to be Mrs. Ricky Vaughn Jr.