Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12 of 365 Days of Thanks

January 12, 2013

Today I am thankful for Television. I know what you are thinking why would I be thankful for television. I am a television and movie fanatic. I spend way too much time watching tv and movies. Heck our whole family is this way. That is the way we spend most of our time together. We are not very outdoorsy type people so anytime you come over you will find us in the house on the couch watching tv... Any way tv is a way for me to escape sometimes from the hustle and bustle of life. I didn't get to enjoy tv much as a child because we couldn't afford it so now as an adult I indulge too much but it is nice just to sit and watch tv. Some of my favorite shows are Vampire Diaries, Raising Hope, Glee, Good Luck Charlie, DIY type shows, and many others. I can't wait for the new seasons to begin. Thank you directors, actors, and all the behind the scenes people for making tv shows and movies that I and my family can enjoy.