Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 43 of 365 Days of Thanks

Day 43----February 12th

Today I am thankful for obedience. I have been very obedient in taking circuit training classes. I have gotten stronger in the 4 years that I have participated in the classes. I have lost inches and gained muscles in places I never thought I would have muscles. I miss it on the days that I don't get to go. It is my goal to go every Tuesday; however, sometimes life gets in the way. I am very proud of my self for being able to do squats, pushups, lunges, and sit-ups sometimes 100 each on Tuesdays. I would like to work out more during the week but I don't have someone to push me to stick to it so it doesn't work out like I want it to. Anyway I am thankful that I can be obedient on Tuesdays and stick with the routine I have come accustom to.