Monday, September 9, 2013

Diy Curtains

I love Pinterest. Finding diy projects has become a hobby for me. Rick and I have completed several diy projects since becoming fans of pinterest. This was the latest project. I took a painters drop cloth-cut it straight down the middle-then sewed a seam along the raw edge of each piece. Then we got a curtain rod from dollar general and already had some shower curtain rings with hooks. Now we have curtains for the living room that lighten the room up and makes the window appear bigger. I love when we make something with our own hands and it turns out so beautiful.

Below is the link where i got this inspiration. 
http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/
06/easy-no-sew-window-panels.html

Sorry for the dark picture. I turned the light on and used the flash but the pic was still dark.