Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kitchen Decor---UPDATE

**Here's the new curtains I made this weekend for the kitchen**







Early this year we did a major kitchen remodel. We went from drab to fab. I love our new kitchen; however, there is no decor. I could not figure out how I wanted to decorate the kitchen. It seemed like there was endless possibilities and nothing was giving me the giggly feeling. Until I saw and fell in love with the new Owl trend. I just think the owl print is so cute. I love it. I knew with the grey walls I wanted to accent with red somehow in the kitchen so I have a large EAT sign that is red. Then Rick bought me this vase that I adrore and it has so many colors in it that all look great with the grey. So I started on a journey to find a owl print that would pull the colors together. I finally found the one. I found it on ETSY. I ordered it and should have it on Monday. I can't wait. I plan on making a curtain for the backdoor and for the window above the kitchen sink and then covering a canvas to hang on the bare wall behind the island. I'm so excited that this room will finally have a theme to its decor.