Friday, May 9, 2014

13 Years and Counting

Today Rick and I celebrated our 13 wedding anniversary. Every year I have to get more clever in my gifts. I mean u can't give the same gift every year. I love giving to others and planning how to give something is part of the fun. So I consulted my BFF pinterest. It always through for me. I found some great ideas of things I could make for Rick. I decided to decorate his truck and was going to enlist Bubby to help me. Well mother nature had her own plans and I had to come up with a new idea. I put together this poster and decided to hang it on the door. Bubby and I picked up Olive Garden. Couldn't ask for a better anniversary date. 13 years ago I stood in a court room at the tender age of 14 with a 3 month old baby in my arms and said "I DO" to Rick. Yes I said 14. I would have never thought we would be where we are today. Our lives have not been easy by a long shot but we know we are better together than we are apart. God has a plan for us and together we will accomplish any obstacle in our way. Rick you are my knight in shining armour. Thank you for being my forever and always.