Monday, May 12, 2014

Earning Money Online

So how many of your think there is no way I can earn money online. There is got to be something sketchy going on? This is what I thought to until I discovered the legitimate sites that I can earn money from. I have earned over $125 on Swagbucks alone this year so far. I have earned over $50 on Sunshine Rewards. The deal is you have to be persistent. That doesn't mean you have to spend all of time but yes u will have to spend some time to make the money. I take surveys, download apps on my phone, watch videos, and take polls all while earning money. The money builds up and you can request a gift card or a PayPal payout. Its that easy. I have been saving up for Disney vacation. So I have been going full force to earn as much as I can. The sites I am on are
1. Swagbucks www.swagbucks.com/refer/latashavaughn
2. Sunshine Rewards.com
 href="http://www.sunshinerewards.com/signup.php?r=16020" target="_blank" title="Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards">Sunshine Rewards: The hottest way to earn cash on the web. </a>

These two sites I have earned the most. If you click on the links above you will earn points just for signing up. As soon as you get 2500 points you can redeem for a $25 giftcard. So why not earn money while u are watching tv or while the kids are playing at the park. So what are you waiting for?