Saturday, October 3, 2015

Big Day

Tomorrow is a big day I get to share my story of overcoming life obstacles with students. I'm really excited about the opportunity to speak and to share my story but I'm also very very scared. I have butterflies. I just want to make sure I say the right things. That I'm not monotone oh I hate that :)  I want to make sure that I can make a good impression and actually reach someone and maybe change their life. When you have that kind of responsibility on you then yeah it makes you stressed out and scared and excited and terrified and joyed all at the same time. It's a great feeling to know that I may be able to change someone's life for the better. So if I can do that by sharing my story, my struggles, my triumphs, my opportunities that I've had; if I can make somebody's life better then that tells me that God did have a purpose when I had to go through all of the stuff that I had to go through. His purpose was for me to be a light, a role model, someone that others can look up to, to see that yes things do happen and things will happen but there is always a way to get where you want to be and need to be. So I'm hoping that tomorrow I say what God would have me say and that I reach and touch somebody that will or could have an everlasting effect on their lives. So wish me luck...