Friday, February 12, 2016

LOVE

I feel loved right now. My sister in law and 2 nieces just dropped by my work to give me a gift because they love me. (Their words not mine...lol) They gave me an Autism bracelet. I was so surprised an happy. Caiden was diagnosed with high functioning autism last May. He is an incredibly smart, kind, loving kid who has social skill issues and sees the world in a different way than most people. It is hard to explain to someone, that yes, Caiden looks normal, talks better than most adults, and is smarter than most kids his age but he has Autism. No it does not define him...it is a part of him. Just one more part that we all love. Caiden has helped me grow so much closer to God because i have to rely on God to help me, educate me, and guide me in raising Caiden. This bracelet that i received today will be worn on my wrist constantly as a reminder that I am the mother of a son who is different in the world's eyes and will forever need my help but I am not alone. I have family to help me through the tough, the happy, the downright ugly times. Thank you KeyKey, Skybug, and Ty for loving me and giving me a gift that I truly adore.