Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines 2016

Today I decided that the boys and I would surprise Rick for Valentines Day. I wanted to write down everything we love about Rick on sticky notes and stick them all over the windows of his truck. I took us a while to get all of the things wrote down and then about 30 mins to get it all over the truck. We hung some heart necklaces on the mirror and then threw confetti hearts all over the dash and seats. He will be surprised when he opens the truck door. He will be showered with all the great things his family loves about him. I believe we wrote close to 300 things....if not more. They ranged from loving him because he makes us laugh, because he buys video games, because he pays for soccer, because he is a #1 dad, because he is kind, loving sweet, because he teaches me about safety, because he loves us. These are just a small fraction of the things we love about Rick. I cant wait til he gets home and tells us what he thought when we got to his truck....I'm so excited. On another note Caiden had his Valentines party on Friday. He decided on his bag he wanted to put something about God....this little boy continues to amaze me. His love for God and his family is much bigger than a child his age is supposed to love. Hope you enjoy the pics... Rick called home when he discovered his truck. I recorded Caiden talking to him about what happened to his truck and who did it. People stopped to see what we did to his truck...someone even took pics of it. He was the center of attention. :) It took him a good 30 mins to clear the windows so he could see to drive and then he realized we had put some on the back windows as well....lol. We surprised him good...but that's how the Vaughn Family Rolls....