Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3 of 365 Days of Thanks

I know, I know I forgot to post yesterday. It first crossed my mind this morning at work. Of course I always think of the things that need to be done at home while I am at work. Anyway yesterday I was thankful for my husband. I am thankful for him everyday but yesterday he helped me wash the dishes and he cooked dinner for us as well. I love that he helps me with everyday things. Working a full-time job, being a wife, mother, and everything else moms do takes a toll on us. Knowing that I can count on my husband, my best friend, to be there for me whenever I need it means the world to me. I give thanks to God for brining Rick into my life. In my eyes he is the best man I could ever hope for. Thanks Rick for always being there and being my partner in everything we do. I love you.