Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 of 365 Days of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my mother-in-law. She is a remarkable woman. She does everything she can for everyone else even though she doesn't have much. She is the glue that keeps the family together. Today Rick and I both had to work and Caiden had no where to stay. The boys are out of school and Ricky attends the recereation department for camp; however, Caiden is still to young to participate in the camp. My mother-in-law stepped in and kept Caiden today. It makes me so happy to know I have people I can lean on when I need help. Lois is one of these people. She makes my life so much easier by the simple things she does. I am so glad she is my mother-in-law but even more happy to know she is my sons grandmother. Thanks Lois for everything you do for us and everyone else. You are appreciated and loved.