Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 20 of 365 Days of Thanks


Day 20

I am thankful for Tabernacle Baptist Church. This is my home church. I have grown to become a family member of this church and to raise my sons in this church. We know everyone and they know us. When I was a girl I knew I wanted to raise my children in church. I was not raised in church but my grandmother made sure I knew the Lord and the great things he has done, will do, and continues to do for us. I am so thankful that we are part of a church family of the body of Christ. I am thankful for everything Tabernacle Baptist Church means to God and to everyone. I am just so thankful that my sons have a wonderful church family surrounding them and teaching them about Jesus Christ. Lord thank you for leading us to this church 9 years ago. It has changed our lives and will forever leave a footprint in our hearts.