Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45 of 365 Days of Thanks

Day 45---February 14

Today I am thankful for Love. Today is the national holiday to celebrate love. I made a run to the Dollar Tree last night so I could give the boys something for Valentines Day. I was able to grab some of their favorite snacks and a basket. I made each of them a basket with a card. I got Rick a gift certificate to the gun range and some snacks and a card. I printed our picture on an envelope and put the certificate in and then I put the envelope in the steering wheel of the truck so he would find it when he left this morning for work. He was surprised. I took pictures of each of them with their baskets and cards. Rick had to work today so we didn't get to have Valentine's Day technically; however, he did send me a bouquet of flowers and I took him lunch and a single red rose. Our Valentines Day was pretty awesome even though we didn't get to send time together. Below are pictures from our Valentines Day.....