Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 49

February 18th

Today was another slow day at work. However, through the slow day there is always something to be thankful for. Today I am thankful that my job offers a gym. We have a gym that has treadmills, and elliptical, and other machines that I don't even know what they are. I am a member of the gym so I can use any of the equipment I want. I choose to use the treadmill. I usually walk 15 minutes a day 5 days a week. I know its not much but I figure every minute I am not sitting is better than if I was sitting. I walked 15 minutes today. Tomorrow I will attend circuit training during lunch so that will keep me active for about 30 minutes and I plan on walking as well. I am really thankful that I have access to a gym to better myself for me and my family.