Friday, August 30, 2013

John Deere Room

If you don't know already my husband is probably the biggest John Deere fan anyone could ever meet. He has an entire room decked out in John Deere Memorbilla and he even has the John Deere logo tattooed on his left shoulder. It is not a small tattoo it is a pretty good size. This past weekend we worked on getting his room cleaned up. This is his "Man Cave" so to speak; however, the boys use it alot more than he does. He has 2 tvs in there and 2 playstation games so the boys will stay down there all day until they have to go to the bathroom or they are hungry. Good for me until the fighting starts. Anyway earlier this year we remodeled our kitchen. Which reminds me I don't think I ever posted pics of that. Shame on me.... We saved one section of cabinets to use as storage in the "John Deere" room and I have to say it turned out way better than I thought. So after a lot of paint and several headaches from the spray we finally have a room that displays his collection. We still need more shelves but at least now he can see the treasures he has and display them with pride. Here are the before and after pictures...