Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 10 of 365 Days of Thanks

January 10

Today I am thankful for my husband. My husband Ricky Vaughn Jr. Is my soul mate. He makes me happy in every way possible. He puts me and the boys first. He keeps us safe. He shares my hopes and dreams. He supports me in everything I do. We are a perfect match. He makes me better and I make him better. He loves me along with my faults and I the same for him. I am thankful to have a husband that will work everyday to provide for his family and come home and help with house work. I am thankful to have a husband that will listen to my fears and my worries and let me cry on his shoulder and he assure everything will be alright. I am thankful to have a husband that sees the imperfections I see as beauty only God can create. I am thankful and proud to be Mrs. Ricky Vaughn Jr. Rick thanks for loving me and choosing to be my best friend and soul mate forever.