Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 11 of 365 Days of Thanks

January 11th

Today I am thankful for my mother-in-law. Today is her birthday. She is a sweet person. She accepted in her family when I was 14 and we have grown so close. She has been there for me when my mom was not. She has given me so many gifts but the greatest would be she gave me a wonderful man for my husband. She raised him to respect women and to love his children unconditionally. She has taught him and continues to teach him how to become a better man and father. She has helped our family become stronger because of her guidance and support. I could not ask for a better mother-in-law or a better grandmother for my boys. Lois thank you for being there for me, accepting me, and supporting me. Thank you for raising such a wonderful man. I am so thankful to have you in my life. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.