Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 16 of 365 Days of Thanks

January 16th

Today I am thankful for our home. We have been blessed. We have a beautiful home that we have lived in almost 10 years. Ricky was 4 when we moved here so he pretty much only knows this house. Caiden has only known this house. Rick and I have made this house our home. We have remodeled almost every room in the house in some capacity except for the closets. Now we are redoing the boys rooms. Caiden is getting his own room. Ricky and I started painting it today. We accomplished a lot. I am so thankful that we have our own home. I never had this growing up. We moved so many times I lost count. Our home is not big or something wonderful but it is ours and we make it our own. I will post pictures of the before and after of the boys rooms. Hopefully once we get it finished we can keep it clean but that's another story... lol