Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 4 of 365 Days of Thanks

January 4th

Today I am thankful for my patience. Sometimes I lack patience but my boys are helping me with that even though I haven't asked for the help. lol.....They try my patience so much. But what can I say they are boys and I am stuck in a house full of testosterone. Rick has been working overtime so its just been me and the boys so maybe that played a part into my patience running thin. Rick knows when I call and say I need you to bring home a Pepsi and some chocolate that the boys have done soemthing. We had 2 extra boys in the mix this weekend as well. Rickys friend Don Don was there and our nephew TaTa. Now I know girls argue but I tell you these boys can't get along for 2 minutes without an argument. And 9 times out of 10 it is about a video game. Oh if only adult problems were that simple. Anyway my patience was tested and I have to say I think I did pretty good. No one got a spanking but they were warned and Ricky ultimately was grounded. So Mom 1 and boys 0 so far.