Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SURPRISE.....

So for Christmas I planned a whole scavenger hunt for Rick. I made up clues and hid them. He have to read the clue to find the next clue. The last clue led him to the stairs and when he turned around I was down on one knee and I asked him to remarry me again. I had it all perfectly planned out in my head and it was perfect until I realized Ricky missed the whole down on one knee and the proposal part. He had hit pause abd was playing with his smart watch. So now heres the history lesson. Rick and I got married May 9th, 2001. We were married at the courthouse with my mom, grandmother, moms boyfriend, rick and myself in the room. We never had an actual wedding. I was 14 and he was 17. Ricky (3 months old) and I were in foster care sue to no fault of our own so when we said "I do" I packs the baby and myself in the car and we returned to foster care for another week until our next court hearing. Well on May 9th, 2015 we are getting rehitched (ricks mom's words) we are having a real wedding. Rick's mom and sisters have jumped in and we are making it a family affair. Everyone is pitching in to make this happen. Everything is coming together perfectly and we couldn't be happier. Our family is making it possible for us to accomplish a dream we have had for over 14 years. And to top it all off my dad gets to walk me down the aisle. What else could a girl ask for? I cant wait to post pictures of everything. We are in full swing making decorations and figuring out food and music. Its going to be a great time. I can hardly wait.... oh yeah and there is still another surprise but that will have to wait til later..... (and for those reading this that like to read between the lines let me say it-- I AM NOT PREGNANT...). Lol