Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 13 of 365 Days of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my wonderful supportive family I have. Whenever I have a bad day I have several people I can call on. This morning was a rough morning with Ricky. He is almost 14 and thinks everything should go his way and forget about the rest. I was so stressed this morning. My family stepped in and made me feel better. Thanks Rick for always listening while I talk and always knowing what to say to make me feel better. Thanks KeyKey for left in me vent and you reminding me that girls are no ease to raise than boys and that I am not alone in this fight. Thanks dad for telling me that we are doing a good job raising Ricky and the way to know that is to go through these rough patches. Thanks everyone for always helping me turn my vision from negative to positive. I needed you all today and yall were there for me and I thank yall for your support. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful group of people that I get to call family.