Monday, June 1, 2015

Just Breathe

Those of us that have children know that we can be so mad at them and so happy with them at the same time. Both of our boys know how to test our nerves but they are both loving, sweet, and kind (at times). Today is Caiden's first day at summer camp. We were hurrying to get dressed and out the door. I was busy ironing clothes and gathering stuff for the day while he brushed his teeth. He took a little longer than usual but i didnt think twice about it. After he was done i went in the bathroom to wet my hair and fluff it. When i hung the towel back on the door i noticed something.

My anixety level started to rise. I just painted this door a week ago. See caiden is a professional artist in our home, or so he thinks. He has drawn his own creations on almost every door in the house and even on Ricky's video games. I thought he had grown out of this stage but I guess not. Then I got close and read it and my heart melted. He wanted to surprise his mom with a love note. Well he won. He surprised me alright. I havent mentioned it to him yet so I am anxious to see how he reacts when I ask him about it. Kids they will surprise you, drive you crazy, but always warm and melt you heart. Caiden mommy loves you so much and never forget that. I will always love your forever and ever.